Take the Pledge
Together, we say NO MÁS violence and more:
- Modeling healthy relationships
- Leading by example
- Support for individuals experiencing violence
Add your voice today!
Will you help us spread the word?
“I say NO MÁS to domestic violence and sexual assault. Join me at http://wesayNOMAS.org.”
If you or someone you know has experienced sexual assault or domestic violence you can call to speak to a counselor or be referred to local services:
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673. For Male Survivors of childhood sexual abuse, visit 1in6’s Online SupportLine: org/men/get-help
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233. To find local resources and information about domestic violence, search domesticshelters.org’s online database.
- Teen Dating Violence Hotline: 1-866-331-9474 or text ‘loveis’ to 22522. loveisrespect.org
Our Pledge to You
This is just the beginning for NO MÁS! We pledge to expand and continue to develop this toolkit. We will be adding videos of other parents, creating more conversation starter expansion packs, and much more! Do you want to be a part of what’s next? We have a short survey. Just 5 questions! Let us know what you would like to see in this campaign. What would help you, as a parent or caring adult, have more conversations with the young people in your life?